Ever have trouble with your Aoyue 2703A+ pump? Have you had to tap it on the back of the unit to get it to work properly?
This problem occurs when the connection between the units pump and main board is loose or disconnected. Thankfully, there is an easy solution!
- Remove the screws on the back of the unit.
- Gently pull the back plate off.
- Check the board and see if any wires are loose or disconnected.
- When looking at the board from the front locate the wire for the pump. It is a red/black 2-connector wire that runs to the bottom right hand side of the main board.
- If the wire is loose or disconnected reconnect it to its proper place.
- Gently put the back plate back on the unit.
- Place the screws back in and test the unit.
Hopefully this helped solved your intermittent pump problem.