How to Solder Electronics - 15 Rules for Successful Soldering
We Believe Anyone Can Solder.
In this comprehensive guide we cover everything you need to know to solder successfully with reliable connections every time.
- Fundamentals of Soldering: Solder, Flux, and Heat
- Difference Between Soldering, Brazing, and Welding
- Solderless vs Soldered Connections: Advantages & Disadvantages
- Identifying Electronic Construction Methods
- Choosing the Right Solder and Flux
- Must-Have Tools for Soldering and Desoldering
- All About Soldering Safety: Fume Extractors, ESD, and Lead Exposure
- Understanding the Art of Heat Transfer and Managing the Heat Cycle
- Using the Right Temperature
- How to Properly Tin and Clean Soldering Tips
- How Surface Mass Affects the Soldering Process
- How to Securely Form and Place Components
- How to Solder Through-Hole Components
- How to Prepare and Solder Wires
- Common Soldering Errors and Ideal Solder Joints
- How to Desolder Components
- Cleaning Flux Residues After Soldering
SRA SOLDER BUILD-YOUR-OWN SOLDERING KITS
Build-Your-Own Soldering Iron Kit
Build-Your-Own Hot Air Soldering Kit
One of our solutions specialists would love to assist you. Please fill out the form and we will get in touch asap!